Revised May 2021
Our family is committed to helping keep our staff and registered campers safe. If you have had a fever, cough, or symptom of Covid-19 within the past 14 days, self-isolate and do not use public facilities. Stay home or self-isolate in your camper for 14 days. You must report it to the office immediately.
- Requires social distancing and waring a mask when you cannot stay six feet away
- Group size is limited to 50. (bocce ball, bags, shelters and outside planned campground activities)
- Campsite group size is dependent on room for social distancing or wearing face masks (consider reserving a shelter if your group is larger than 10)
- No inside activities; in case of inclement weather or forecast, the activity will be cancelled.
- Playgrounds are open; kids play at their own risk
- Shelters/Gazebos are open; (remember to reserve a shelter if you want to use it)
- Hand sanitizer will be placed at adult and kid play areas
Anyone entering any public building (office, rec hall, restrooms) need to wear a mask.
12-night seasonal campers will continue to use the outside office to check in
When paying your electric bill, you can call us with your meter reading and we will tell you the amount to put in the black drop box in the red, outside office. If you choose to pay your electricity bill in the rec hall, you may do so.
For golf cart insurance renewal or registering your golf cart you may do so in the office.
If you need assistance, ring the doorbell. Wear a mask.
If you are checking in at the outside office, socially distance or wear your mask.
If you are ringing the doorbell to buy ice or firewood, wear a mask.
Drive-in campers will exit out the North door.
Sunday 9 – 4
Monday 9 – 5
Tuesday 9 – 5
Wednesday 9 – 5
Thursday 9 – 5
Friday 9 – 7
Saturday 9 – 7
OFFICE PHONE DURING OFFICE HOURS: (3O9) 449-3274
If we are out of the office on an errand, or after office hours, you can call us at anytime for assistance at (3O9) 84O-2234
or (3O9) 83O-O284.
I have read and will abide by the Covid-19 policy.
This form must be signed at the office.
Printed name ___________________________________________________________
Camper signature ______________________________________________________