|You will find Kentuckiana Kampground to be a consistently well-maintained RV park.
Our beautiful landscaped grounds and ponds are trimmed every week of the season. Buildings and the facilities are upgraded continuously. It all adds up to a pleasant camping experience in the safe and scenic countryside.
- Big Rig friendly pull-through campsites with 50 amp full hookups available.
- Complimentary Country Opry Show tickets when scheduled (for campers).
- Golf cart escort with staff to campsite.
- Shady pull through sites with 50 amp. sewer, water, table and pad available.
- Pop-up or tent sites with electric and water with shade on lakeside available.
- Safe, secluded, primitive tent area in the “holler”
- Three clean restrooms with hot showers
- Ice and firewood available for purchase
- Winter storage available
- Dog walk area for pets on a leash
- RV Clubs, Groups and Rallies are welcome. We have the facilities andspace to accommodate your needs.
Call early to reserve a park shelter, free!
Get out and into the great outdoors at Kentuckiana. Our two fishing ponds are stocked every year so make sure you bring your poles and get ready for action! You can usually find a friendly and competitive game of bocci ball every Saturday. Relaxation more your style? Our beautiful park and paved roads are perfect for a stroll at dawn or dusk. Later, maybe settle in for a nice crackling fire and wiener roast before turning in for the night.
- Two stocked ponds for bank fishing (please bring your own bait and tackle)
- Playgrounds and equipment on East and West side and the New Holler Playground
- Bocce ball-court
- Asphalt basketball court
- Shuffleboard court
- Paved roads for walking through primitive area in the “holler”
- Within six miles of Bluegrass Creek 9-hole golf course
Kamp (3O9) 449-3274 Emergency (3O9) 84O-2234
27585 Kentuckiana Rd.
Mackinaw, Illinois 61751
Find us on facebook!