You will find Kentuckiana Kampground to be a consistently well-maintained RV park.
Our beautiful landscaped grounds and ponds are trimmed every week of the season.
Buildings and the facilities are upgraded continuously.
It all adds up to a pleasant camping experience in the safe and scenic countryside.
- Big Rig friendly pull-through campsites with 50 amp full hookups available.
- Complimentary Country Opry Show tickets and trash bag at check in.
- Golf cart escort with staff to campsite.
- Shady pull through sites with 50 amp. sewer, water, table and pad available.
- Pop up or tent sites with electric and water with shade on lakeside available.
- Safe, secluded, primitive tent area in the “holler”
- Three clean restrooms with hot showers
- Concessions with ice, firewood, pizza, ice cream, soda pop and candy
- Winter storage available
- Dog walk area for pets on a leash
- Recreation hall for potlucks and Bingo
- RV Clubs, Groups and Rallies are welcome. We have the facilities and
space to accommodate your needs.
Call early to reserve a park shelter, free!
Get out and into the great outdoors at Kentuckiana. Our two fishing ponds are stocked every year so make sure you bring your poles and get ready for action! You can usually find a friendly and competitive game of bocci ball every Saturday. Relaxation more your style? Our beautiful park and paved roads are perfect for a stroll at dawn or dusk. Later, maybe settle in for a nice crackling fire and wiener roast before turning in for the night.
- Two stocked ponds for bank fishing (please bring your own bait and tackle)
- Playgrounds and equipment on East and West side and the New Holler Playground
- Bocce ball-court
- Asphalt basketball court
- Shuffleboard court
- Paved roads for walking through primitive area in the “holler”
- Within six miles of Bluegrass Creek 9-hole golf course