- You must show current proof of insurance to operate the golf cart
- Place the golf cart registration card with current insurance sticker on the front of cart in a visible location.
- Keep golf carts on the roads. Avoid driving on the grass. Keep golf carts on your side of the road.
- Speed limit of 10 mph also applies to golf carts. (Golf carts don’t have speedometers – think about the speed of a fast-paced walk)
- You MUST have a driver’s license to operate a golf cart. No children may operate a golf cart, even with a licensed adult.
- Golf carts must have lights on after dark.
- Golf cart trailers must be parked in a designated space approved by the office. Ask management first.
- Golf carts must be parked on your concrete pad during the week for mowing purposes.
- Golf carts must be parked in the designated lot to the north of the opry house when attending the opry. If watching the opry from your golf cart, it may be parked by the gazebo.
- If allowing others to operate your golf cart, make sure they know and follow these rules.
- All passengers must be safely seated. Do not overload carts.
- The golf cart always yields to pedestrians, cars and campers.
- Remove your key and lock the brakes when parking the golf cart.
These rules have been revised for 2023 and need to be signed at the office on April 30th or by May 1.
I have read and understand the golf cart rules. Violations of the rules will result in not operating my golf cart at Kentuckina.
Printed name ____________________________________________________