We acknowledge and appreciate the fact that people recognize their pets to be an integral part of their family. your pet is welcome here! However, for the safety of others, no aggressive pets are allowed. For everyone’s enjoyment, including pets, please observe the following rules. Failure to abide by the rules may result in being asked to check out of the campground.
- All pets must be confined, leashed, or under the physical control of a responsible person (physically able to constrain the pet) at all times.
- Handheld leashes are to be six foot or shorter.
- Pick up after pets immediately and properly dispose of droppings.
- Pets are not permitted in buildings or shelters.
- When walking your pet, please respect others’ campsites. Use the designated dog walks or open grassy areas.
- Dogs should not be left outside unattended for extended periods of time.
- Excessive barking is unacceptable.
- All pets must have up-to-date shots.
- Do not tie your dog tot he water hydrants, electric posts or trees.
- Service animals: are “dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities,” according to the revised Americans with Disabilities Act Service Animal Requirements. Our pet policy applies to service animals with the following acceptions: Service animals should be harnessed, leashed or tethered unless such devices interfere with the service animal’s work or if the visitor’s disability prevents the use of these devices. In that case, the visitor must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls.
These rules have been revised for 2021. I (we) will follow these guidelines and rules for pets during my stay at Kentuckiana.
Printed Name _____________________________________________________