As a privately owned campground, we reserve the right to refuse service.
12-night per month seasonal camper CHECK-IN:
- Sign in by using the check-in form at the office upon arrival.
- Please “X” out each date you stay beyond one hour on this form.
- The “X” out date includes the following day up to the 4 pm check out time.
Friends and/or family members invited to Kentuckina are welcome! In addition to joining you for a cook out, visiting around the campfire or maybe even a golf cart ride, there are many activities they can join in on Sunday through Saturday afternoon free of charge. Visitors staying after 6 pm on Saturday are charged a visitor’s fee. Campers are responsible for their visitors’ actions. Prior to your visitors’ arrival, we expect our campers to explain the following to their invited guests:
- Sign in at office.
- Pick up a vehicle pass and display it on dashboard.
- Drive slowly, 10 mph limit (there are lots of kids, bikes and golf carts)
- Parking – one vehicle per site and not on a neighboring site.
- Rules including no alcohol off campsite, pet rules, golf cart rules, etc.
- Each visitor on the campground after 6 pm on Saturday are charged an $8 per adult fee and $2 for school-age children.
- As a seasonal camper, you are eligible for reduced rates by camping the duration of the 6-month season. Anything less than a 6-month stay results in a retroactive payment based on the monthly rate of $325.
- Be prompt with the payment of your camping fee. Monthly payments are expected the first day of the month and can be paid in the office during regular office hours, or mailed. An additional $20.00 will be added each month when payment is not received within 30 days of the due date. Campers with balance due over 60 days are subject to eviction and their RV being towed, along with personal property on campsite.
- To pay your electric bill:
- Monitor your meter. When ready to pay, bring yoru meter reading to the office. It is 14 cents per kilowatt.
- Payments may be made monthly, twice a season or at season’s end. All electricity must be paid by October 31.
In case of emergency, call 911 and know your campsite road name and number. The rescue squad has a site map of the campground. If you call 911, please call the office (309) 449-3274 during office hours or cell (309) 840-2234 or (309)830-0284, so we can clear the roads to your site.
Seek shelter from severe storms in the closest restroom. (We are located in Tazewell County.)
Throughout the years, many campers consider Kentuckiana home away from home. To help keep Kentuckiana a safe and well maintained campground, please abide to the following:
- Seek prior approval before
- digging or driving stakes
- modifying your campsite in any way such as pouring concrete, laying patio blocks, adding grave/white rock, mulch or extending concrete pads.
- adding a shed or satellite dish
- Completely seal your sewer hose to a campground connection
- Turn off your water when leaving campsite from stay
- Wash your trailer once a year. This may be done from noon Sunday through Thursday. On holidays, trailers may not be washed unto noon on Monday. No washing during July 4.
- Please stack your wood and make sure the rack is stable.
- Tidy up your site upon departure. Place golf carts and picnic tables on pad.
- Please bag all of your raw garbage and place in dumpster. Cardboard boxes, including beverage packaging and scrap wood should be place in between the dumpsters. Scarp metals such as grills may be place at the west side of the garage.
- Air conditioner run-off should be caught in a bucket and emptied regularly.
Keep in mind…
- Notify the office immediately should you observe a safety concern.
- You are the primary occupant of your campsite. Extended stay for visitors (more than a weekend) is limited and must be approved through the office.
- Management approval is required before putting a different unit on your site and if selling your trailer, management must meet with you and prospective buyers to review rules and guidelines and to close your paperwork and open theirs.
- Only one golf cart per unit. Golf carts must be registered which includes proof of insurance. Guidelines are available in th eoffice.
- Motorized scooters/bikes operated by licensed drivers only. No motorized riding toys.
- East lake and West lake has a 5 catfish limit per week, per unit. Do not molest or destroy frogs…they kill bugs!
- Holler playground closes at dusk. Other playgrounds close at 10 pm.
- All campers must display registered camper decal in vehicle.
- Anyone under 18 must be under direct supervision of parent/adult after 10 pm.
- Bike riding during daylight only.
- No firearms permitted.
- Quiet time is 10 pm to 8 am
- If you are a pet owner, please ask for and follow rules.
- No alcoholic beverages off your campsite.
- Stay off adjoining properties.
- Campfires must be attended. When leaving the campground, put out your campfire.
These rules have been revised for 2021, and must be signed April 24 or by May 8.
We (I) have read, understand and will abide by these rules and guidelines. We (I) agree to hold harmless and to indemnify Kentuckina Kampground Inc. as well as its officers and staff for all legal calims, damages, expenses, injuries, and/or property damage to the undersigned, his/her property, and minors in case of the undersigned.
Printed name _____________________________________________________